Monday, May 5, 2008

Beautiful Monday

This morning Carson and I relaxed and lounged around on the bed and watched tv. I have to say it was a tired morning, we stayed busy all weekend. This afternoon, went to my sister's house and got my garage sale stuff that i need to price/mark and grandma's house to get tables. I want to do little by little this week instead of being overwhelmed on Thursday and Friday right before the garage sale.. Makes it easier. Carson enjoys playing outside and in the garage as I do my thing in the garage(with a constant eye on him). In the middle of setting clothes out on tables, Carson saw his stroller was sitting out in the garage so he started begging/demanding to go on a walk so we walked around for a lil bit and walked by my aunt/uncle's house and they saw us, talked to them for a lil bit, mainly about how to use a pressure cooker(since they use theirs a lot).. LOL I borrowed a pressure cooker from a different aunt and uncle but they lost the instruction to it so they couldn't really tell me how to use it since they only used it one time a long time ago.. I got it figured out and made chicken in the pressure cooker. Made some yummy chicken quesadilla, mixed my own southwestern mix and everything.. it was GOOD.. IMO! Even Carson said... hmmm Mommy... good!! :D Alex spent all his afternoon/evening in bed.. Got off work early and hung out in bed when he got home.. dealing with a sore throat and feels miserable... hope i don't get anything! So yea, it was just Carson and I all afternoon.. We drove my dads truck"papa's truck" to get the tables and garage sale stuff, he loved that.. as he got to sit by the window with the window all the way down.. I have to say.. it was a good day.. although my feet are killing me... but my good night sleep will take care of that..

Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful. ~Psalm 1:1

No comments: