I'm sitting here blogging as Alex is laying down with Carson.. We are going to watch Juno once Carson is asleep.. Alex and i watched "Walk Hard, The Dewey Cox story" last night.. Good movie! *WARNING, contains nudity, even a guys thingy :0* We went to Des Moines today and bought some clothes for Alex and Carson. I got myself some scrap booking paper for Carson's baby book. I hope to get that done before baby arrives. I've never scrapbook before so this will be an interesting project for me.. Alex was getting tired of shopping.. *of course, he's a guy* and bummed after not being able to find jeans that fits him right.. i have that problem all the time when we go clothes shopping... Those mirrors in the dressing room DON'T lie! Those things always have to remind me how dimply my legs are and how flabby my belly is.. YUCK! Always a depressing thing for me when i go shopping and not finding clothes that fits right on top of that.. I have a weird fit.. Maurices is the only store so far that I have found that has the right fit for my legs/hips/waist... BUT after the baby arrives.. I'm hoping i can shed the pounds off quick like i did with Carson and gradually lost weight without even trying! Nursing will do that.. :) It was nice!! I'm sure i will be able to lose SOME pounds with a toddler that keeps me on my feet a lot.. I think thats why my feet hurts more with this pregnancy.. I'm on my feet A LOT more with this one than i was with Carson in my belly, just b/c I've became a MUCH more mature person.. I have a family to cook for, a house to keep up with,etc! Alex and i were living in Ankeny when i was pregnant with Carson and we ate out a lot, watched movies a lot, sat around a lot... LAZY!!
Alright.. on a different note... Alex and I talked about going on a vacation somewhere before baby comes.. and yes, we will be bringing Carson with us too... I want this to be a fun family time together and our way of spoiling Carson as the only child before baby arrives.. Anyone know of anywhere fun? I'd like to take Carson to a zoo or something like that that'd he enjoy.. He'd have a blast swimming, so we'll definitely go swimming.. I don't really have a place in mind right now.. We want to go somewhere where we've never been to.. I'll look around online sometime.. But thats our plan.. We have free hotel points that will be given to us... :D Thanks Dad!!
We are getting the carpet extractor on Monday or Tuesday... maybe Wed.... whenever the Musco shipping department gets it to Osky, but we are looking forward to trying that out and getting the stains out of our carpet.. Juice stains that is..... Expect that when you have toddlers!! And we'll be praying that Alex gets business with the extractor.. :) *an extension to Doak's Detailing business* Ok.. I'm thinking I should log off before this gets way too long, boring and pointless........ *it might already be... :)*
My son, hear the instruction of your father, And do not forsake the law of your mother; For they will be a graceful ornament on your head, And chains about your neck. Proverbs 1:8-9
No comments:
Post a Comment