Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another raining day.....

which caused me to be lazy and relaxed most of the day.. Didnt do any laundry.. well i folded a load.. made lunch and loaded the dishwasher.. usually i do more than that although it may not appear that i do..
We went to an open house last week, the guy that was proud of his crappy work.. :) but anyway, since it was an open house, Alex filled out a guest list, I didnt know it was for a drawing but Alex ended up winning the drawing.. and that was.... $50 in OskyCash.. can use it at any store that is in the Oskaloosa Chamber group.. I was excited about that! Perfect timing for when you don't have money. I used $25 towards Smokey Row so i can not worry about needing cash for whatever I order on my bible study nights.. Highlight of the day!!
I just ordered snaps for the diapers.. I cant wait to get sewing on that!! Got more flannel so I should have enough to do all 30 size Large for now.. Mediums will be the next thing to do.. and theres MORE baby preparing to do as the time gets closer.. Guess I'll have to make Alex get in the attic and get all the baby clothes/summer maternity clothes/baby supplies out and ready to go by July.. Hard not knowing what I'm carrying so I don't want to get ALL the boys newborn clothes out and washed and it comes out a girl... SOOO for right now, i will get the clothes that can be for a boy and girl.. (yellows/greens/whites).. I actually have a few girls outfit too as well since the majority of my family thought I was going to have a girl when I was pregnant with Carson so they went ahead and bought me girls clothes... :) Not a good idea to do that... right??? Ok i should hit the shower and go to bed earlier and have a productive Friday!

Remember, your battle is not with your son or daughter. "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places" (Ephesians 6:12). Your battle is with the Enemy. The good news is that Jesus has given you authority "over all the power of the enemy" (Luke 10:19). Dont be afraid to take advantage of that.

No comments: