Monday, October 13, 2008

my first tagged game

I've been tagged by Kristi to list 7 weird/random things about myself.

1.) I scrub my kids clothes, even a lil spot of ketchup, it makes a trip to the sink waiting to be scrubbed. I even scrub all of Kylie's clothes that she had a blow-out/explosion in..

2.) I eat my pizza with ranch dressing. (Alex came up with this one as weird/random)

3.) I gave birth to my baby girl squatted over the toilet at home.

4.) I've NEVER memorized the lyrics to a FULL song..

5.) I love having my peace and quiet time with my CI(cochlear implant) turned off or off my head. Complete silence!

6.) I've had at least 5, maybe more, surgeries done on me. This was back in the old days.. ;)

7.) I have a CNA(certified nursing assistant) certificate but wont bother using it!

Now I must tag others to share some random information of themselves as well:
Cori
Alex
Katy
Heather
Sunny

1 comment:

Sara said...

You left me a comment! Thank you!! I dont know how to do ANYTHING on here so... how do I check the views like you said? And what the heck is a blog roll? I really feel dumb!