so i am wanting to get a new camera.. Does anyone know whats the main thing to look for when shopping for a camera? does the size of the mega pixel matter? As you can tell, I don't know much about this.. i just want a camera that'll do its job right! crystal clear pictures and all.. a REAL camera.. a photographers camera.. :) Any suggestions??
A different note, Kylie is one month old now! The month has flown by fast! She still sleeps a lot, loves looking at the ceiling fan, loves being held by her mama, makes grunting/cooing noises.. I love having her!! I would have took a one month old picture of her, but this is where the camera goes out on us.. :( Time for a different/new one.. We've had bad luck with our camera.. if you don't know me well, i love pictures! pictures will always stay with me forever.. Besides my kids, pictures will be the next thing to grab out of house if house is on fire.... which i hope NEVER happens.. That reminds me that i should save ALL my pictures on a website for just in case if i don't make it to pictures, or if files on computer gets ruined.... i guess i better do that THIS week before i forget...
3 comments:
can I come take one month pics? a day late isn't bad! :)
as for a camera... tell me your budget and I will tell you what I would get for that! :)
lol glad h responded... that was gonna be my advice - ask h. lol sorry no help in this area
Post a Comment