Hello all... Not much to post today... Still no baby.. I am now starting to get impatient about it.. only b/c I'm ready to know what I'm having and what this baby looks like.. Not b/c I'm uncomfortable, b/c really... i could carry for another month! So i know its not a 10 pounder! :) I better not be putting a curse on myself by saying i could carry another month. Imagine how impatient I'll get by then.. Have a bachelorette party to go to tonight and a bridal shower tomorrow for my 2 friends that happens to be getting married on the same day.. August 9th is going to be a crazy afternoon/evening! But already told them both that theres no guarantee if I make it to their party this weekend.. (Please be here long before the 9th of Aug. baby doak!!)
I'm up to having this baby today or tomorrow!! Pray that my water breaks! :) Maybe i should go mop the floor on my hands and knees and see what that does to the body..
I better go.. Have some laundry to fold..
Pray for me!!
1 comment:
i am!!! keep it up! you are doing good not letting yourself feel discouraged!
Post a Comment